Monday, July 1, 2013

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Face Masks

Freeman is a brand of super affordable face masks.  They  make all different kinds of masks.  They make: clay, peel-off, brightening and polishing masks.  My two favorite masks are the Dead Sea Minerals Anti-Stress Mask and the Pomegranate Revealing Peel-Off Mask.

The Dead Sea Minerals Anti-Stress Mask uses both Bentonite and Kaolin clay.  Clay masks are absolutely wonderful for people with extremely oily skin or combination skin (such as myself).  The mask itself is thick and creamy and is easy to spread on the face. It's also a very pretty aquamarine color.  The mask takes about 10-15 minutes to dry, depending on how much of the mask you slather on your face.  Honestly, you don not need to put a ton on your face.  A thin layer will work just as well as a thick layer, and you're really only wasting product as the excess product just sits on the face doing nothing.  Then just rinse the mask off.  Be careful though.  There have been a few times when I thought the mask stained my face blue.  IT WILL COME OFF.  I find that any staining will come off with cotton pad soaked in toner.  My face feels über refreshed after this mask.

The Pomegranate Revealing Peel-Off Mask contains acai, goji, pomegranate, mango, mangosteen, cranberry, noni, and blueberry.  These ingredients are high in antioxidants.  This mask is to help purge to pores of all the gunk that accumulates in there.  It is a thick jelly consistency that has a faint purple tint to it. I find it hard to spread on my face.  Again, the package says to leave the mask on and let dry for 10-15 minutes.  I feel this mask takes a little longer than 15 minutes to completely dry.  If you don't let it dry completely, it will not peel off correctly.  Once dried, it should be easy to peel off.  For me, this mask hurts a little to take off because it gets so stuck to my skin.  It almost feels like you're taking one big pore strip fro off your face.  But it's worth the benefits, because my skin feels very fresh and clean afterwards.

I like to use each mask once a week.  I like to use the Dead Sea Minerals Mask in the middle of the week to calm my face.  I like to use the Pomegranate Peel-Off at the end of the week to detoxify my pores.  These are great products and I'm actually looking forward to trying more Freeman Beauty Masks in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment