Saturday, July 13, 2013

Nails of the Week: Wet n Wild Megalast in I Need a Refresh-Mint

I love this nail polish!  Even my friend who doesn't wear nail polish likes this color. It's a beautiful greenish blue color with a jelly like finish.  I don't know if it was the batch I got, but it seems bluer than a lot of the swatches that I've seen online, seems like robin's egg blue.  I really like the brush. It's a wide "manicurve pro brush."  It does get every single inch of the nail which is nice. It took two coats to get a nice opaque color. Definitely let the first coat dry completely before you put the second coat on.  I was in a rush the first time and didn't let the first coat dry and the second coat went on weird.  It almost felt as if it were taking off the first coat with each stroke.

From what I've seen from other swatches, it looks like this may be a dupe for China Glaze's For Audrey with some very slight differences.  I don't own For Audrey so I can't really confirm that.  What do you guys think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment