Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Inglot Eyeshadow Palette (Still in Progress)

I've heard so much about Inglot Cosmetics and its Freedom System from many beauty bloggers and vloggers that I just had to try it for myself.  Basically, the Freedom System is where you buy the empty palette and fill it with different pans.  It can be done with eyeshadow, eyebrows, lip and face products.  As far as eyeshadow goes, you can get either round pans or square pans.  The round shadow palettes come in 3, 5, and 10.  The square pan palettes come in 2, 4, 5, and 10.  I chose to get the square eyeshadows because it seemed like there was more product per pan.

The 10 pan palette was a great investment at $16.  Each eyeshadow was $6 except the 2 Rainbow on the bottom which were $8.  The square eyeshadows hold anywhere from .08 to .11 oz. worth of product.  The Rainbow shadows are .10 oz.  The one thing I find extremely annoying is that they don't name their shadows.  They're identified by numbers and finish.  Here are the shadow I have (so far) in my palette:

152: Shine. Silvery taupe with a shimmery finish. From the Noble Collection
440: Pearl.  Cool tone  pinkish lilac
445: Pearl. Light orchid (my favorite)
71: AMC. Medium plum with shimmer
439: Pearl. Jewel-toned violet

114R is one of the Rainbow eyeshadows.  It is matte purple and has a light, medium, and dark shadow.

109 is another one of their Rainbow eyeshadows.  It is matte green and again has a light, medium, and dark shadow.

Inglot's shadows have AMAZING pigmentation!  They also apply like a dream.  Each shadow is very affordable as well as the palette itself.  It is comparable to MAC but is,  in my opinion, better.  A large MAC Pro Palette is $18.  That doesn't include the insert that you have to buy with it.  The 15 eyeshadow insert is $9.  Then each eyeshadow is $12 and it's only for .05 oz.!  If you live in the tri-state area, shipping is great but a little pricey.  I live in NY and I got my package within a few days since it ships from there warehouse in Chelsea.  I've heard that shipping is a little crazy as you ship further out.

Inglot Freedom System

No comments:

Post a Comment