Tuesday, July 9, 2013

LUSH Ocean Salt

Ocean Salt is my Holy Grail face scrub.  I absolutely LOVE the way my face feels after using this.  I love the smell also.  It smells like a delicious margarita! The main ingredients in this scrub are avocado, coconut oil, lime infused vodka, and sea salt.  It is great for oily/combination skin, but I would not recommend this for people with dry skin.  I do have to warn you that it's pretty abrasive, so if you don't like or aren't used to that type of scrub, it's not for you.  It's really important to stir the scrub before you first use it so that you can mix in the larger grains of sea salt.  It's a bit expensive, but I find it a big staple in my skincare regimine as it keeps my skin nice and clear.  I like to use it in the shower after I wash with my Cetaphil.  I highly recommend this product!


No comments:

Post a Comment