Monday, July 29, 2013

LUSH I Love Juicy Shampoo

I have the worst hair ever.  My scalp gets extremely oily.  It gets so oily to the point where I'll take my shower in the morning, wash my hair, and by the end of the day my hair looks dirty again.  No shampoo was able to deep clean my hair...until I started using LUSH's hair products.  My particular favorite is I Love Juicy.  It was made for people like me.  It's a clarifying shampoo so it really deep cleans your hair and scalp.  It is made with mango, papaya, kiwi, and pineapple juices.  The enzymes in these juices help to break down the oiliness.  It also gives the shampoo a lovely smell.  The SA described it to me as a "fruit salad in a bottle."  And she was absolutely right!  I also love the play on words.  The name of the shampoo is a play on the show I Love Lucy, but I'm sure you already figured that out.  This is not recommended for people with normal to dry hair or even people with a slightly oily scalp.  It will dry your hair out, which is something only a person with an excessively oily scalp would want.  A little goes a long way!  I bought the largest bottle about 6 months ago and I'm just getting through half of it, but then again I have very short hair so maybe that's why.




No comments:

Post a Comment