Wednesday, July 17, 2013

L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

I


I usually don't care for L'Oreal waterproof mascara. It is incredibly hard to take off your lashes.  I mean, you could be stuck with it on for days. Unfortunately, because my eyes tear because of my allergies, regular mascara is not an option or I would try it (I can only get away with wearing a regular formula by Benefit). I heard some good things about L'Oreal's Voluminous False Fiber Lashes and thought, what the hell? Might as well try it.

I was surprised by the formula. It wasn't as dry as some of the other waterproof mascaras.  The bristles are thick and pretty stiff.  The tip of the wand is small and is good to get the inside corner lashes.  There are also an abundance of nylon and rayon fibers inside the formula. This is the same material that is used to make actual false lashes.

It's not my favorite mascara but I don't hate it either.  I did see a difference in the way my lashes looked.  They were definitely longer.  I also liked that it doesn't clump, well, on me at least.  The biggest upside is that it wasn't as hard to remove as some of the previous L'Oreal mascaras that I've tried.




No comments:

Post a Comment