Thursday, July 18, 2013

Nails of the Week: OPI Don't Talk Bach To Me

Don't Talk Bach To Me is a favorite of mine, not only because the name is a play on the Bach name (I'm pretty sure they had Johann Sebastian in mind when they made this since he is the better known of the Bach family.  His five sons were also composers).  I also like the color.  It's a really nice light mustard color with green undertones and a fine shimmer.  It's reminiscent of Fiercely Fiona from the Shrek Collection but definitely more muted. I needed 3 coats to get a nice opaque look.  2 coats didn't cut it, it looked streaky and you could still see the nail in some parts.  Dry time took a little longer because of the extra coat.  As with all OPI nail polishes, I LOVE the brush. I have small nails, but the brush is just big enough that I can almost coat the nail in one stroke without making a huge mess.

Don't Talk Bach To Me is part of the Germany Collection and is a must to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment