Monday, August 19, 2013

LUSH Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water

LUSH's Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water is an absolute staple in my skincare routine.  I initially tried the Tea Tree Toner because I thought it would be great for my combination skin, especially for when I got a few active breakouts.  It ended up over-drying my skin so I switched to Breath of Fresh Air.  I like this toner because it's made for all skin types.  It refreshes and softens my skin as well as gets any residue from my face wash off my skin.  I like to use it when I wash my face in the morning, as well as at night.  I use it differently both times though.  In the morning, I like to spray my face directly after I wash my face and then apply my moisturizer.  At night, I like to apply it with a cotton pad to help remove any face wash residue and makeup residue that's left over.  It has a nice smell, not overpowering at all.  It's made from sea water, roses, and herbs.  I don't necessarily smell the rose but I can definitely smell the herbs, rosemary mostly.

This is definitely worth a try if you have combo skin like me.  If you have acne prone skin, try the Tea Tree Toner.  If you have dry skin, Eau Roma Water might be your best bet.

P.S. A tip I got from the S.A.: Keep the toner in the fridge, especially in the summer.  It will be even more refreshing and it will help keep you skin cool in the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment