Monday, August 5, 2013

LUSH Skin Drink

My skin has seen drier days the past few months.  It was especially dry during the winter months.  My Vanishing Cream moisturizer wasn't cutting it so I decided it would be a good time to try out another one from LUSH.  I decided to try out Skin Drink, although the SA was heavily pressuring me to buy Gorgeous (I love LUSH but I am NOT spending $90 on a moisturizer that may or may not be good for my skin).  This moisturizer is perfect for dry skin.  It's made with a nourishing blend of avocado, rose petal extract, aloe vera, and sesame oil. I like this lotion because it soaks right into your skin and it doesn't leave your face a greasy mess.

While this was a great moisturizer for me during the past 6 months, it's not so great for me during the midsummer months.  Because it has been so hot and humid in the Northeast, the combination of sweat and this moisturizer has broken my forehead out quite a bit so I  had to switch back to the Vanishing Cream moisturizer.  I'd recommend this for someone with dry to very dry skin.  If you know you only have dry skin during the winter, I would get it for those months but I would invest in a different one for the summer time.  I know I'm definitely looking forward to using this one again once it gets cooler out!
Skin Drink

No comments:

Post a Comment