Friday, August 16, 2013

Nails of the Week: Sally Hansen Lustre Shine in Moonstone

I saw this on clearance at Walgreens for $4 a few weeks ago and figured I might as try it.  The only Lustre Shine that was left was Moonstone.  It's an opalescent pearl with a pink iridescent shimmer.  It's a thin formula and applied pretty evenly to the nail.  I used two coats and it wasn't as opaque as I would have liked it to be.  I think it would have looked nicer had I used three coats.  It lasted about 5 days with some minor tip wear (except for my left pinky, which always seems to chip the worst).  It's not my "go to" color but it is very nice.  I think next time I'll try it over a different color polish like black. I would definitely like to try some of the other colors in this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment