Monday, August 12, 2013

Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo

I was at Target a few weeks ago to pick up a few things, one of those things being dry shampoo.  I usually use Tresemme Dry Shampoo, but I decided to give the Suave Dry Shampoo a try since it was so cheap.  I'm going back to my Tresemme because this stuff isn't as amazing as everyone claims it to be.  I have pretty short hair and it still managed to make it all knotty.  It also made it very sticky, almost like I used hairspray on it.  One good thing is that it didn't leave a white residue on my hair.  The one thing that bothered me to no end though was the smell.  It is so freaking overpowering.  I used it in my bathroom  and thought I was going to die.  Please, if you do use this, use it in a very well ventilated area.  I could have experimented with it more, but the smell was the ultimate deal breaker for me. It's a shame too because it's such a good price.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a dry shampoo I should try next?

No comments:

Post a Comment