Thursday, August 29, 2013

Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black

I wear eyeliner a lot.  I also have eyes that tear because of allergies.  So I was excited when I found out that waterproof eyeliner existed.  I've tried two: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil and Too Faced Perfect Eyes Eyeliner.  I really like the Too Faced eyeliner, especially in the color Perfect Black.  It's very pigmented and creamy.  It applies like a dream on my lash line, no skipping or pulling, although I tend to use this more on my waterline and tightline.  I find that after a few hours it will slightly smudge, but not horrifically.  It could be because I have oily lids but I'm not sure if my lids are to blame.  I will definitely be purchasing more colors in the future!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment