Monday, August 26, 2013

Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser and Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanseraturals

When it comes to my face, I like to use products that will deep clean my pores, yet won't overdry my skin.  I also like to mix up my face wash a bit (I don't know why, but I do).  I like to use the Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser as well as the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser.  I use these products in my morning skincare routine.

Cetaphil has no acne medication in it so I like to use it when my skin has less active breakouts. It's a clear cleanser that feels very milky on the skin.  It does not become overly foamy when wet.  It deep cleans and rinses clean so it doesn't feel like I still have cleanser on my face afterwards.  And it doesn't dry my skin out at all.  This normally keeps my face clear from breakouts, but I still occasionally get a bad breakout every so often.  Usually I'll get a bad breakout if it's that time of month, or if I'm stressed out, or if I have a bad reaction to some makeup.  If this happens, I reach for the Neutrogena Naturals.  It almost feels the same as Cetaphil, but doesn't feel quite as milky.  It also doesn't rinse clean as well as the cetaphil does.  I do like that there is Willowbark instead of salicylic acid or benzoyle peroxide. This makes it slightly less drying then other acne facial cleansers.  I like to use these cleansers with my Sephora Face Complexion brush (because I'm way too poor for a Clarisonic) so I can really deep clean my pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment