Thursday, August 15, 2013

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick #6 Pink in Devotion

This was my birthday present to myself.  I had to keep saying that to myself as I was waiting to be rung up at Sephora.  It was the only way I could justify buying this.  It's expensive for a lipstick, $34.  I kept asking myself if it was even worth it.  Let me tell you, it so is worth it.  I bought #6 Pink in Devotion which is a cool, hibiscus pink.  In the tube it looks really bright, brighter than the other pinks I usually wear.  On the lips though, it looks absolutely gorgeous.  The Rouge Volupté Shine lipsticks are supposed to be hydrating for up to 8 hours.  I find that it doesn't last that long, but it's still more hydrating than most of the lipsticks I own.  The color itself is long lasting, about 4-5 hours.  I was able to eat and drink and still have color on my lips. afterward.

There are 19 shades in the Rouge Volupté Shine collection.  I definitely want them all, but I am going to have to wait until the next holiday to justify myself getting another shade.  Which shade do you think I should try next?




No comments:

Post a Comment